Do you want to install Chrome on Mac? Web browsers have come a long way in recent years! Apart from other web browsers, Google Chrome is popular for its fast performance, stability, efficiency, and top-notch security. Many Apple users often need additional browsers to improve their browsing experience. In today’s post, I’ll help you to learn how do I install Google Chrome on my Mac. Google Chrome is developed by Google and works across all search engines. The installation process is very simple but you will need a different web browser to download Chrome. Without wasting much time, let’s learn how to download and install Chrome on Mac.
How To Install Chrome On Mac?
You can follow these steps to install Chrome on Mac.
- On your macOS device, open Safari.
- You can also use any other web browser for this installation process.
- Now, navigate to www.google.com/chrome.
- Google Chrome home page window will pop up on your screen.
- Here, click on the Download Chrome option.
- A new window will appear on your screen asking you to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Now, wait for a while till Google Chrome is downloaded.
- Once the download is finished, navigate to the Downloads folder.
- Select the googlechrome.dmg file from the list.
- Then, go through the installation process.
- Drag the Chrome icon into the Applications folder from the pop-up window.
- Select the Open option to proceed further.
This will launch the Google Chrome app downloaded for Mac. To use this web browser, you need to sign in to your Google account.
Install Google Chrome On Mac Using Brew
Homebrew is a famous free and open-source software package management system. Basically, it simplifies the installation of software on the macOS operating system. The following command is required to install Chrome on Mac using Brew:
Command : $ brew cask install google-chrome
Click here – How To Install Fonts On Mac?
Benefits Of Google Chrome For MacOS
After learning how to install Google Chrome on Mac, you must know its benefits. Most Mac prefers to switch to Chrome instead of Safari due to the following reasons.
- The web developer tools make it easy to test web apps on Chrome.
- This web browser has strong compatibility with the latest sites and tech standards.
- It is supported by nearly every device and operating system such as Windows and Apple.
- Google Chrome has an impressive library of browser extensions such as ad-blocking and custom integrations.
Apart from the benefits, Chrome also has a few downsides. Most Mac users often complain that it uses a lot of system memory when several tabs are open and running. Chrome also uses more RAM and battery to accommodate its scans.
If you want to know more topics like these visit Installmo
Can I Install Google Chrome On A Mac?
You can download Google Chrome on your Mac, PC, or iPhone. Using Google Chrome with the same Google account across devices will sync your history and favorites.
Why Can’t I Install Chrome On My Mac?
Reinstall Chrome. If you can’t open Chrome browser on your Mac computer or Google Chrome is not working on Mac, it might because the Chrome installer is incompleted or corrupted. The solution is to remove Chrome application from your computer, download and install Chrome for Mac again.
Is Google Chrome Or Safari Better For Mac?
Between Safari and Chrome on a Mac, Safari is the clear winner. Here’s why you should avoid using Google Chrome. Google Chrome’s overwhelming popularity on macOS is quite a feat for a non-default browser, but it makes sense. In its early days, Chrome had a reputation for being lightweight and fast.
How Do I Change From Safari To Chrome On Mac?
Launch System Preferences from your Mac’s Dock, from the Applications folder, or from the Apple menu bar ( -> System Preferences…). Select General, the first icon in the preference panel. Click the dropdown menu next to “Default web browser” and select your choice from the list of installed browsers.
Is Chrome For Mac Free To Download?
Google Chrome is a fast web browser available at no charge.
Click here – How To Install Printer On Mac?
Does Google Chrome Not Work With Mac?
If you can’t open Chrome browser on your Mac computer or Google Chrome is not working on Mac, it might because the Chrome installer is incompleted or corrupted. The solution is to remove Chrome application from your computer, download and install Chrome for Mac again. Go to Finder -> Go -> Applications.
How Do I Install Chrome On My New Mac?
Download Chrome on Your Mac
- Open any browser on your Mac.
- Go to the Google Chrome page.
- Click Download Chrome.
- Wait for Google Chrome to download.
- Click Accept and Install.
- Once the download completes, click googlechrome.
- On the pop-up, drag the Google Chrome logo towards the shortcut of the Application Folder.
What Is The Terminal Command For Chrome?
Type “chrome” without quotation marks to run Chrome from the terminal. Chrome is installed in your binary path, so no special directory is required.
How Do I Uninstall And Reinstall Chrome On Mac?
Reinstalling Google Chrome on your Mac follows a similar procedure: Find the Google Chrome app in the applications folder. Drag and drop the app into the Trash bin. Now click on the Go menu at the top of the screen and select Go to Folder from the dropdown.
In the above post, I’ve explained how to do I install Chrome on my Mac in detail. Chrome is a very fast web browser. You can take full advantage of this web browser by downloading its latest version for your Mac. Simply navigate to the official Chrome website: google.com/chrome and then download it. Make sure you agree to all Chrome terms and conditions. Luckily, you don’t have to update Google Chrome on Mac as it will do this automatically as you launch the browser. Once you install Chrome on Mac, you can make the most out of Chrome to enrich your digital life.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit ListyTop
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit Longests
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit MainAdvantages
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit MeaningInHindiOf
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit MesBrand
Why can’t I use Chrome on my Mac
How do I install Google Chrome on my Mac?